Respected Contributor

The Fourth of July weekend was approaching, and Miss Pelham, the nursery school teacher, took the opportunity to tell her class about patriotism. 'We live in a great country,' she announced. 'One of the things we should be happy is that, in this country, we are all free.'

Trevor, who was a little boy in her class, came walking up to her from the back of the room. He stood with his hands on his hips and said loudly, 'I'm not free. I'm four.'

Valued Contributor
Doxie, I am still kind of lost and came over here and saw the post that your friend Rich had passed away. I used to lurk here long ago and he seemed like such a good guy. I am sorry for your loss.
Honored Contributor

Doxie my friend.  Is that you?  it has been a while.  How are you doing, and how are the girls ?

Respected Contributor

sheltie- Thanks. We had some fun posts back then. Today I thought of him at the store helping someone use the mobility cart thingy. She crashed in to so much that we were laughing. I thought of the post that Rich and I had going about the buggy races and crashing into the pepsi display. It somehow makes me think he is looking after some of us.

doxie

Respected Contributor

hello shoekitty. I  thought of you last weekend when I found surfie's sister's address.  I am doing ok. I lost one of my girls and had to put her down.  I freed her from suffering but her sister and I miss her greatly. I saw possum posting on the widows thread and we  remembered the gypsy thread. I wonder how Lakechar  and angel are doing. It is good to see posts from familiar people.

doxie 

Respected Contributor

I still like to share jokes for people that enjoy checking in. Laughter is a great therapy in life.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Q: What do you call a fake noodle?

A: An Impasta

Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?

A: An Investigator

doxie

Respected Contributor

Q: What happens if you eat yeast and shoe polish?

A: Every morning you'll rise and shine!

Q: "What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?"

A: "You can't tuna fish."

Q: What do you call a pile of kittens

A: a meowntain

doxie

Respected Contributor

Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?

A: A towel.

Q: Why did the belt get arrested?

A: He held up a pair of pants.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Q: What is heavy forward but not backward?

A: Ton.

doxie