Valued Contributor

Friday is here already, A few thoughts to share....

[ Edited ]
  • I often think of our friends here, not as cyber friends but people who i actually know personally. It seems to me we all share so much my mind paints  a face to  your writing styles...Some of us share pets, illnesses or troubles ,  happy,stories about children grand children or simply  just life. ...It is in those monents that your hearts shine through, you are tough  but soft. you  often make my day with a heart, a giggle or  kindness you give away so effortlessly.I want to thank you , for your time  and love you  post .I enjoy your friendship so much...

I also wanted to tell you about my fil, he is a wonderful example  of love.

• My husband is a lot like his dad, kindness ,love, heart very special men.Last year dad lost one of his last remaining  friends of childhood .His buddies to fish with and hangout.My Ed is very close to dad,they see each other daily.It is clear his first born son  holds  his heart.I encouraged my husband to spend one night a week hanging out, dinner,the firehouse hangout,a beer.Dad has really loved this.Last week he arrived down here,he lives behind me about 45 seconds away,1 hr early . I see his truck  , no dad, he is sitting on the steps  playing with my cats.I said dad what are  you doing Eds not  coming by for a while?He says i didnt want to miss him ,you know he might get tired of me!I sat next to him told him how much Ed enjoys  these  times.He called me his girl and said know wonder why Ed loves you,dad loves you too..HE told me he couldnt love me more , it was so cute, He said  of Ed ever gives you trouble ,we will get rid of him and keep you!..   This was such a priceless moment, a gift given  freely,  I  tell you this so you remember to give love to the ones who care about you, abundant  love.It can change  someone's life . It continues to  change me daily.. ...Sending you all, my thanks and yes love, hugs ,Maryanne  

Honored Contributor

Re: Friday is here already, A few thoughts to share....

Maryanne,

Image result for sending love and hugs pics

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi Once again your words have brought happy tears to my eyes, you are truly a beautiful person, and your words move me, you deserve all the love you receive from your family and your many friends, I am honored to call you my friend!

Hugging Teddy.gif

Trusted Contributor

What a very touching and sweet sentiment..thank you for letting us all share in it

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Valued Contributor

@CareBears ,  my beautiful ,dear friend, it is ones like you who bless my life  beyond words... You  have a heart of gold.Love you  dear one...Maryanne 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Love you too Maryanne!

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, your words are so very true. What a gift it was for your father in law to tell you how much he loves you. At the same time, how sweet of you to encourage your husband to spend time with his father once a week. We never know what is around the bend, it is important to let the ones we love know it.

Thank you for your continued words of encouragement and happy thoughts. You're a very special lady.

Hope you are having a good day and that is cooled down some in your neck of the woods.

Are the Koi making bubbles today? lol...

Valued Contributor

@happycat, Yes indeed life is short ,we can dance and sing or sit and pout..Me i dance everyday ! You are a wise  person, it is important to love .. I enjoy your  friendship,  it makes my heart happy, my lips smile...You are  a gift in my life...

As for the pond ...I heard the strains from the heavens above Don Ho singing tiny bubbles.... Soon the call of nature will have  ran its course.. Funny they get awful pushy..I feed them lettuce leaves from my garden and they do like oranges.Yesterday they tore into their goodies it looked like a nature planet fish feeding freenzy.I always check around the pond ,one year someone ended up on the  sidewalk!Always fun around here . my  husband says its like living in a I love lucy episode... Hes says im a funny girl....Sending you hugs  and  lots of love sweet one...Stay cool,  make sure you dance....Maryanne 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, I seriously think you need to write a book. It would be a hoot. 

Those fish would be very entertaining, to say the least.

I loved Lucille Ball. I have said before I felt like I was living in an I love Lucy episode, so I guess its all good!

Thanks for being you. You're one of those people who really does make the world a better place. I am staying cool. I can see why people move to cooler climates. This hot and humid weather is getting old and it just startedSmiley LOL

Valued Contributor

Mercy, on here for 5 minutes and I am already crying.  What a truly lovely, loving story.

You are so blessed, give your "dad" a hug from all of us.