Esteemed Contributor

Free Shipping as of 7:19 pm email on the Q

I was just able to cancel my order and then reorder and get free shipping.  If you purchased anything today with shipping, you might want to check and see if you can cancel and then reorder.  I had to go to my account and click on the item and then click on reorder.  I was not able to just order from the menu.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping as of 7:19 pm email on the Q

The banner on the home page says "Free shipping, 5 Easy Pays on EVERYTHING through Monday".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

That's cool.  No shipping saves a lot of extra expense.   I have $20 in credit and Iike when it doesn't go towards shipping.

Thanks for the head's up.

Honored Contributor

The other day I interpreted a banner incorrectly - actually I think it was poorly worded by QVC. The EZ pay was on selected categories, but to me it sounded like it was on everything. Now I have to hear a host say it before I believe it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for pointing that out.. Free Shipping Thru Monday!

We Make the Holidays Affordable - It’s Our Black Friday Weekend Sale - Thru Monday!  Free Shipping & 5 Easy Pays on Everything*   *Exclusions apply. See details.

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl  Thanks for letting us know about the free shipping! I ordered earrings earlier and online it said the order was being processed so no changes. 
  I called customer service and she gave me a credit! 
               😍

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The other day I interpreted a banner incorrectly - actually I think it was poorly worded by QVC. The EZ pay was on selected categories, but to me it sounded like it was on everything. Now I have to hear a host say it before I believe it.

As in any other offering on other sites, you have to read the fine print and exclusions and details.  You can't "interpret" things.

Honored Contributor

I placed an order around midnight on the 24th, but there was no mention of free shipping coming up, at that time.  I thought they might've offered it when they started the Black Friday deals but, when they didn't, I figured they weren't going to.

I just checked and it says my order is "in processing" so I can't cancel.  You win some, you lose some!

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't ordered much in the past weeks at all.  I did have Valarie's 6 piece glittered pine cone set saved as I refused to pay the $5.50 shipping!   I am doing a pretty pine cone display on my dining room table for Christmas this year and really wanted to add these as they look lovely!   Plus they are on sale for $14.32, woohoo!  Cheap day for me!   

Now if they only show up before Christmas Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I placed an order around midnight on the 24th, but there was no mention of free shipping coming up, at that time.  I thought they might've offered it when they started the Black Friday deals but, when they didn't, I figured they weren't going to.

I just checked and it says my order is "in processing" so I can't cancel.  You win some, you lose some!

@Venezia  your order may still qualify for Free Shipping. You can send an email to the Social Team or call customer service when you receive the order.

Orders that have been placed within 24 hours of Free Shipping qualify.