Trusted Contributor

Re: For Those Who Asked about our RSV Baby

@Kachina624  Let's hope this RSV bug fizzles out soon.  I wish we could all just get a nice, long break from the bugs and viruses.  Apparently the flu is already making an early appearance this year.  Glad I got my flu vax a couple of weeks ago.  

Esteemed Contributor

If she were anywhere near me, she'd be spoiled rotten!!!!  So cute.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  How can you stand all that cuteness!,  omg, what a beautiful, cheerful (now) baby. Bet you are all grateful and relieved.   Such a blessing.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shoekitty    Thank you.  Yes, we're very thankful for medical science.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Oh, she is precious and such a beauty.  Prayers for good health and happiness for this little doll. 

Esteemed Contributor

Those beautiful rosy cheeks make Daniella look like the picture of good health. May her healing continue.

Regular Contributor

OMG!  WHAT A LITTLE DOLL BABY.  WISH I COULD DRESS HER UP FOR HALLOWEEN.  PRAYERS DO GET ANSWERED!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - This is the first I'm learning about Daniella too. I can just echo everyone else - she is just scrumptious! I'm sorry to hear about her health problems, but I'm glad to see she's OK now. You all must have been so worried, especially your great niece. As you said, now she can get some rest. Good thoughts to all of you, and of course I will pray for this sweet baby and her whole family.  Smiley Happy