Respected Contributor

Re: For Those Who Asked about our RSV Baby

What a beautiful baby.  Such rosy cheeks.  I am happy that she is in better health.  Thank you for posting the picture. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can see it in her eyes. She is not feeling her best. I love the flushed cheeks, and adorable smile. She is on her way back to good health.

Valued Contributor

Such an adorable baby.  Love the Rod Stewart hair!  Glad she is doing better.  

Honored Contributor

Awe,sweetheart. 💕
RSV is on the rampage right now.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  She is so beautiful!!! I'm glad she is feeling better. What a smile!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

What a beautiful baby and pray she has continued good health🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

Oh my what a beautiful little girl!  So sweet!  I don't recall seeing a post here about her so assume she's your granddaughter.  That is great news that she's on the road to recovery.  It must have been a trying time for everyone.  Crossing my fingers for her that she continues to get better and stays healthy! 

~LdyBugz

@LdyBugz    She is my sister's great granddaughter so I'm her great, great aunt or something like that.

She became ill, was taken to a hospital ER where they waited all night but a bed never became available so they were sent home with instructions to return if her condition worsened.  Poor kid could hardly breathe.  A day or two later, she did get worse so they took her back and she was finally admitted.  She was in the hospital 4-5 days.  Lots of other kids and their families in the same situation, especially in the Northeast.  She lives in NJ.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

Oh my what a beautiful little girl!  So sweet!  I don't recall seeing a post here about her so assume she's your granddaughter.  That is great news that she's on the road to recovery.  It must have been a trying time for everyone.  Crossing my fingers for her that she continues to get better and stays healthy! 

~LdyBugz

@LdyBugz    She is my sister's great granddaughter so I'm her great, great aunt or something like that.

She became ill, was taken to a hospital ER where they waited all night but a bed never became available so they were sent home with instructions to return if her condition worsened.  Poor kid could hardly breathe.  A day or two later, she did get worse so they took her back and she was finally admitted.  She was in the hospital 4-5 days.  Lots of other kids and their families in the same situation, especially in the Northeast.  She lives in NJ.

@Kachina624How awful that there weren't any beds available the first time!  I can't imagine being sent home like that.  Thank goodness though that she was finally taken care of and is on the mend.

This virus is really hitting the little kids 5 and under over most of the country.  It's been bad here in MA for a couple weeks.  It's starting to spread to the bigger kids now, too.  

And yes, I believe you are a great, great aunt.  I would also guess that you are a really great auntie to that little sweet pea.  😀

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz    We haven't had much problem with RSV here in NM where I live but it has certainly been in the news as being rampant in the Northeast.  I've heard anyone with a weak immune system can be susceptible to it, including seniors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 So relieved the precious baby is better.