Honored Contributor

Food Talk: What is your favorite....

Cuisine? I've been mulling this over myself having, in the last week, eaten Peruvian, Brazilian, seafood and just now I finished my Argentinian empanada!

Next week a good friend of mine is getting married at the courthouse but we're doing a dinner that evening and it's Cuban! LOL Much of the Latin cuisines have influences from other parts of the world.....

sounds like I eat a lot of Latin fare but that's not actually true. I love different Asian cuisine and West Indian, Middle Eastern, Italian and French! I'm having a hard time picking one! 
I love food! LOL

Is there one stand out in your life??

Valued Contributor

Re: Food Talk: What is your favorite....

Italian.

My father always stated that his kids might have been Irish but they all have Italian stomachs.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is certain dishes in different types of cuisine. Love fajitas, pasta in pesto, broccoli and beef, majadra over rice, see all different etneticaties but all fabulous. Oh don't forget dessert ! 😋 

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  I love all food, too, but my heart and heritage is Italian.  ❤🍝🇮🇹

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Grew up on Mexican food.... love it, love hot, love it all, but have to say we got a pollo asado burrito each today and they were SO HOT it hurt.  I couldn't eat more than 1/4 of it.  What a waste!  I don't understand why food is being served so danged hot  (I'm thinking Buffalo wings)...... that the heat drowns out all other flavorings, celantro, onion, garlic, etc.  And this was a drive thru Rolando's, known for their authentic food.  Even their guacamole was too hot!!.  

I still LOVE Mexican food!  but today I am crazy disappointed! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Asian,

Italian,

Argentinian

Respected Contributor

Mexican food/ Tex-Mex style.

Honored Contributor

Favorite?  A hamburger?  

I could not pick a favorite.  Mexican is just everyday to us now.  We also love Middle Eastern, Asian, Mediterranean, Tex-Mex and Southern is home.  

Less fond of Eastern European and some hotter Island and South American. 

Honored Contributor

English, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, or what I'd call American.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good ole American food! Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, brats, grilled steaks, fried chicken, pizza, simple green salad with fresh tomatoes, etc. I have simple tastes!