Respected Contributor

No doubt in the hospital working, since I was lucky to get my one weekend a month off.  But, May is my birthday month, so let's pretend I did,  and that I was anywhere else. That works for me.

Trusted Contributor

Very likely at a Fort Lauderdale club on the intracoastal like Yesterday's or Shooters dancing and drinking the night away.  If not, I'd be home l*sting after Don Johnson on Miami Vice.

Trusted Contributor

I was 9 years old at home on Long Island, New York.

Since it was a Saturday, I was probably waiting up with my brother to see if WWF's Saturday Night's Main Event was on.  We lived for that as kids!

Super Contributor

1987?  I can't remember what I did last Saturday...

Man plans. God laughs.
Regular Contributor

My hubby and I are at a drive-in movie with a bucket of KFC. Two movies and cartoons! This was our time alone Shortly after they all closed sadly.  It's funny but during this pandemic several shopping centers put up a screen and the drive-in was born again.  Children thought this was a new way to watch a movie. Family fun time.

I agree those were the days.

Honored Contributor

I'm home and pregnant with first child, due in Septenber.  We are living in a cute little apartment and I'm enjoying decorating it and cooking for my husband.  Life is good.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably home with my husband and 5 & 10 yr. old kids.  Or maybe we had gone out and the kids were with my mom.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett