Honored Contributor

Re: Feeling Summer's Heat at the Bird's Nest - August 2019

@luvsbulldogs   I am so sad to hear that you are having so many health issues, no fun at all, and I hope all is resolved as soon as possible.

The tomatoes are a big flop, so far.  Earlier, something go into the cage and ate so many, so they are now trying to recover, but I doubt we will get any, most are green now.

The bells, basil, and eggplant are doing well, as well as the Fresno chiles.

I am getting ready to begin Fall decorating, collecting faux florals,  leaves, and branches mostly from Michael's, in between doing Fall work in the garden.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  so sorry to hear about your tomatoes and that something ate them and that they are trying to recover!  I certainly do remember how disappointing it can be after such hard work.  Glad to hear that other veggies and plants are doing well. 

So glad to hear that you are getting ready for Fall decorating.  I love decorating for Fall and am hoping that I can do it this year.....we shall see. I will be looking for pics when you post them as you always do such a beautiful job.  Since our move I had to cut back on the decorating but everything is nicely packed in containers and so this year should be a lot easier than last year which was our first year here.

I hope that you and your family are well!!!

Honored Contributor

The September Bird's Nest is ready

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/The-Migration-Begins-at-the-Bird-s-Nest-Sept-2019/m-p/568...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Goodbye August Hello September Pics