Honored Contributor

Re: February 2021 Bird's Nest

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and outdoorsMay be an image of bird and natureMay be an image of birdMay be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, the sun is shining brightly in my neck of the woods this morning.  I shoveled the dusting of snow off the patio early and am about to head out and do the front (driveway/sidewalks).  I'd say maybe an inch or so of snow fell.  No complaints at all after witnessing what the state of Texas has been going through.  I'm a lifelong Michigan resident and the cold and snow are second nature to me.  My heart breaks for the people of Texas.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I see Conrad looking out the window. Does he really want to go out and play or thankful he is inside.

Bet we will never know. So many are having horrible weather. Texas is really being hit hard. Bless them - hopefully nothing too serious. Although having no water or electricity is not real good. While I have gotten irritated with the auto shutdowns from the electric company have grown to appreciate them doing that as they ALWAYS  notify you and people tend to cut back and so a couple times people had cut back with unnecessary use, no shutdown had to happen. I have learned. Also we need to pay attention to the times there is the strongest pull on electricity and do not wash clothes or cook or a lot of things which need electricity. Works just fine.

Winds are suppose to pick up - hope not - but temps should get - PERHAPS to about 70 today. We shall see.

Trusted Contributor

My Texas sis finally has electricity. She said her hubby dug out driveway and headed to grocery store.  He said not much there.  Carrots were the only fresh veggies.  He picked up some other things and I guess the next project is to find some gas.  Texas is supposed to get hit again as are we. 

we had fog ice this morning.  Now the sun is shining but still bitterly cold.  

I hope to make it to the store. I need some personal hygiene stuff.  Otherwise I can stretch a bit more.   

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink  What bird is that being mean to my lovely Dove?