Honored Contributor

Re: February 2020 Back Fence: Where the Heart Is

hey all

showers done, 2nd load in washer, 1st load in dryer.

heavy rain due in overnight. Not much else.

dh made an excellent chicken salad tonight for dinner. Have plenty leftover for dinner on Saturday night, quick meal after church.

ok guys tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@Winifred  Oh my,I know how proud you are of your great grandson.He did it all on his own.We sure do worry about our family.It's nice to hear good news.

I will say prayers for your great great granddaughter.

You take care also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Freddie @Winifred   Good to see you posting.  I know that it's been a long road for Davey and I send my congratulations across the miles.  It's an even sweeter thing that he did it on his own.

My goodness I'm sorry that little Bayleigh has so many challenges.  I'll pray that she heals from the kidney transplant and things improve for her. .  

The photos on your facebook page are not visible to the public, which might be a good thing since you never know what kind of nutjobs read these forums Woman Very Happy

I can't believe Ricky is going on 6 already.  Time waits for no one Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

weather has been really rough this morn. tornado did touch down about 30 miles from here. dh place of employment had to shut down and guys had to shelter in a WW1-2 barracks building they have on the grounds. guess the tornado came within a mile or two from the business. winds are howling, rain is beating on roof and back side of house. this weather is really bad today and yet sun is trying to peak out.

did get my walk in but it was windy but no rain. it has really turned into a really dicy day.

ok guys later.

Winifred so glad your grandson Davey has gotten his diploma. he did it on his own terms and when he wanted which will make the diploma all that much sweeter to him.

Honored Contributor

@viva923   Wow that had to be really frightening for the guys at work.  I can handle snow up to my backside.  I can even handle when it rains so much the storm drains back up a little.  What scares me silly is wind, no matter the season.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all. It's getting a little cooler here and the wind is really starting to blow. Winifred,glad your little ones are doing good. Viva,I just have to ask,how can two people have so much laundry? 😁it seems you do some every day. We are either very clean or dirty,don't know which,as I only do our clothes once a week and bedding also,Ha,Ha! 
Birdmama,I hope to send  you a email this weekend to update you on a story about my hubby. He's going back to the gym tomorrow,he's done really great,so proud and happy about how things worked out.

Everyone stay warm 🌬🌬

Honored Contributor

Hey all

EPI i have no place to store my laundry my laundry room is a small closet area I have to do laundry every day or i would have dirty laundry spread all around the house.

we did have an EF 1 tornado touch down near us today. Confirmed by weather service NOAH. Winds still howling

NOT MUCH ELSE tonight. Tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Wow @viva923   that's scary about the tornado.  I do a load of wash per day myself Woman Happy  I have lots of room; I just don't like accumulating dirty laundry, lol.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

chores done

no walk on saturday

clothes to fold

will check in later

Honored Contributor