Trusted Contributor

Re: February 2020 Back Fence: Where the Heart Is

Viva,you are correct,that was one nice hotel...I know what you mean about Costco. I tell hubby I just need chicken and a few little things,Ha,,you never know what all you come home with.last time it was a floor lamp. Was perfect for putting it by my new chair. Love Costco 

Honored Contributor

UPS delivered my Northern Nights hybrid mattress today.  There were straps of yellow tape that reminded me of crime scene tape on the box.  When I bent over to get the box off the porch I saw it was a warning that the box weighed more than 70 lbs.

I dragged the box in, pulled out the mattress, got the first layer of shrink wrap off and positioned the bed on the frame.  I heard a low hiss and looked around.  I muted the TV and it was still there.  When I bent down near the mattress it sounded like it was desperately trying to breathe Woman Very Happy

I took the little tool and slit the plastic and wow, it's just like they show on TV - that mattress inflated Woman Surprised

I'll give it at least 4 hours (even though they say it's good in 3) before I dress the bed.

I'll admit that I cheated about 5 minutes ago and I laid across the bed.  Wow, did it feel good.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

just stopping by to day HI

not much tonight.

showers done, 2nd load of wash in , 1st load good clothes from church in dryer

highlight of the day, what is in the washer/dryer.

ok guys tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

walk in

chores done

ready for 2nd walk

winds still blowing a very cold cutting nor'west wind

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Just so you know @viva923  I'm giving Freddie a chance to start the Back Fence thread for March, in case she wants to.

Honored Contributor

The Back Fence is up for March 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/March-Back-Fence-gathering-2020/m-p/6066830#M385234