Respected Contributor

Re: Faith, love and bright red lipstick....

@Still keeper of the koiHope this week has been a good one for you.  May you get stronger every day.  Hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

Maryanne, please put all your notes to us in a book form. I think you have wonderful things to say, since it's all about love. Love of family to family, from family. These things should or could be handed down. I love what you wrote here.  You do it so well and from love, not hate not jealousy, or envy. All the good stuff, so people can know how it can be to love and be loved. Blessings to you and yours and thank you so much for sharing. What great examples of a loving family.  Wish I knew your whole family, they sound just lovely.  You must be wonderful too, to reap such rewards as you do. Beautiful. @Still keeper of the koi

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiRemembering you in my prayers today.  Hope you are getting better every day.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Hope you are still on the road to recovery.  Good thoughts today and always to you.

Valued Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiI hope you are feeling much better and that you are able to go out and enjoy your beautiful Koi.

The power of prayer and your MIL are exceptional.

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Prayers to you and your wonderful family.

May your future hold nothing but good health and happiness.

Jamma