Trusted Contributor

FYI Today is Wendy Williams 1st Anniversary w/ her clothing line

Special is a poplin shirt at 34.95 and 5.00 off each additional.  Tanks for 14.95.  Also pants and a skirt.   As she said "adult garanimals".    Lots to mix into my closet.  Live audience 5 to 7 tonight.  She will be great to watch even if you do not buy.  I think will be different from presentations usually watched.   I occasionally watch her show and I saw some outfits shown there.  On another station.

Honored Contributor

Re: FYI Today is Wendy Williams 1st Anniversary w/ her clothing line

HOW YOU DOIN'?

giphy-1.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

Special is a poplin shirt at 34.95 and 5.00 off each additional.  Tanks for 14.95.  Also pants and a skirt.   As she said "adult garanimals".    Lots to mix into my closet.  Live audience 5 to 7 tonight.  She will be great to watch even if you do not buy.  I think will be different from presentations usually watched.   I occasionally watch her show and I saw some outfits shown there.  On another station.

The poplin shirt looked GREAT on Wendy and the models.  I might have to check it out again.

Respected Contributor

I contemplated buying the shirt in the turquoise/blue print, but don't want to have to iron.  Poplin wrinkles.  It is a sharp looking shirt.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked the black adn white ikat print shirt- but I don't want to iron!! I'll wait for reviews, her items have been a hit or miss for me.