Honored Contributor

Shanus,

Love that today's rhythm is strong and positive.  We know that there are ups and downs for your mother as well as you, but a positive swing is always welcome, isn't it?

Stay "Shanus Strong," if I dare to overuse the encouraging cry of our times.

Respected Contributor

Praying for you and your family during this stressful time.

Valued Contributor

I'm another who will keep you and your mother in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

One day at a time @Shanus . Don't try to make everything a priority, pace yourself

Trusted Contributor

God bless you Shanus!   Sending a prayer up for you right now! 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus Your mom is some LADY. Thinking of you and your well being, at this time. From our conversations, your mother must be a very special lady to have raised such a wonderful, caring and thoughtful person as you. She can take take a lot of credit and nachas just in that alone (aside from everythingl else). 

Mom is right to ask you to take care of yourself. You're no good to her if you are run down. It seems that  everyone is pitching in but you're at the helm. Take advantage of their help, be by your mother's side and do something for yourself (for your health) everyday, even if it's sitting down for a few minutes and having a cup of tea, coffee whatever centers you.

My prayers are with your mother, you and your family. Your family is lucky to have your mother and especially you!❤️️

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Keeping you in my prayers today.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Sounds like you're feeling a bit less overwhelmed, Shanus, and that's good to hear.  As hard as this is, you're keeping your wits about you and organizing, one step at a time.  You're inspiring me, as I'm trying to do the same right now with my Dad.  Let's hang in there...

Respected Contributor

Re: FROM SHANUS

[ Edited ]

@vsm Sorry to here about your dad. You take care of dad and yourself! My prayers are with you.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FROM SHANUS

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Yes, your mom is behaving just like a typical mom always does. She's looking after her children. Isn't that sweet? My mom did the same thing. Those memories remain at the surface 18 months later. Warm hugs to both of you.

ETA: Go through her jewelry carefully. You may have pieces to save for other family members later. If you still are interested in selling, I'll provide you with the place in Seattle, WA that I've used to sell estate jewelry (even though I'm in Nebraska). They are reputable and have an outstanding clientele. Please don't rush into disposing of them while so much is happening in your lives. Blessings. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.