Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Just wondering I've kinda been out of the "loop" for a couple of weeks BUT I've been of course checking for my weekly dose of humor "Q Did What?" ...

certainly you haven't ran out of material because except for today on Q - CIJ nothing has changed!!!

Hope all is well with you ... 

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

Re: FOR @SPURT ...

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

Just wondering I've kinda been out of the "loop" for a couple of weeks BUT I've been of course checking for my weekly dose of humor "Q Did What?" ...

certainly you haven't ran out of material because except for today on Q - CIJ nothing has changed!!!

Hope all is well with you ... 

homedecor1

@homedecor1 

Thank you for asking about me......All is well, Ive just been really busy lately at work and home and have also run out of  material for the Q Did What Thread.....QVC has become more and more limited and more of the same ole stuff on their weekend schedule--Nothing but fashion days, beauty products,  Josie Maran, It Cosmetics, Philosophy, Logo, Graver, Dyson, electronics..and just no new photos to share.....I was going to do a CIJ piece, but an emergency came up ---a dear friend called and her husband suddenly passed away from a heart attack so I've been helping her with things.....Woman Sad  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I assumed you decided to take a vacation, like so many hosts appear to be doing lately, lol @Spurt 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor
@Spurt
I'm so sorry about your friend's husband. You're a good friend to be helping her. You take care too.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@Spurt
I'm so sorry about your friend's husband. You're a good friend to be helping her. You take care too.

@bobby5 

Image result for thank you flowers glitter

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

So sorry to hear of your friends husband suddenly passing🙏🏻.

I am glad to hear you are OK just busy...darn it when life gets in the way😉

I agree there is such limited offerings & repetitive things.  Watching Q has become for me "like going to any b&m store everyday and seeing the same things!"

Sometimes I've seen & heard the same presentations, sales pitch, etc. that I could be a fill-in host🙄

Have a good 4th and sympathy to you in the loss of your friend.

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

So sorry to hear of your friends husband suddenly passing🙏🏻.

I am glad to hear you are OK just busy...darn it when life gets in the way😉

I agree there is such limited offerings & repetitive things.  Watching Q has become for me "like going to any b&m store everyday and seeing the same things!"

Sometimes I've seen & heard the same presentations, sales pitch, etc. that I could be a fill-in host🙄

Have a good 4th and sympathy to you in the loss of your friend.

homedecor1

@homedecor1 

Thank you for your condolences for my friend...she's has gone through some tough times recently.....

Ya know I think WE COULD fill in for the hosts...I think we know the colors and all the sales spiels 😆

Have a wonderful 4th...

116ce91f89dc4b49ec7e7a4376835cc9.jpg

Trusted Contributor
Love that cat! His nose looks just like my cat Bobby's nose.😻