Esteemed Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

@Sweet Caroline 1   Yes! December please be kind!  Bring us cheer and blessings!🥰

Honored Contributor

hello all

wow did we have a wild weather afternoon. Cold front is pushing in. Had super duper heavy rain, much flooding , had thunder storms, high winds, tornado warnings (and 2 touch downs - NOT IN MY AREA) BUt down the road where my DD lives (about 15 miles from us. The cold front pushing in now.clearing skies out west.

we had to purchase a new monitor for our outside camera. The old monitor quit. Dh found the new monitor at staples. We did call the security company who installed all cameras, they never called us back. Anyway, dh called staples they had exactly what we needed. Dh drove up north about 15 miles one way (in the awful weather and got the new monitor at staples).

i got my new 45 inch LED t.v via UPS today. I wanted a larger t.v. So dh found one at Best Buy and we had it shipped. Arrived in great shape. Dh installed the new t.v. Today. DH was home today because he worked all weekend.

did get chores done this morn and morn walk only. Weather to bad this afternoon.

ok guys later

Trusted Contributor

Moon tonight outside of front window in Nebraska 

7C3AE99F-9BCA-4081-83C3-80ECC2276ECD.jpeg

2F289600-69FE-42D4-8DC0-C5D63B3A87DC.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hullie   My moon looks the same!  In VA rain is gone and the sky is clear, it's beautiful and bright outside! 

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Christmas thread has been posted on Among Friends entitled 'Tis The Season

Here's the link:  

See you there!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1   @1Snickers   It has been a wonderfully fun fall season and having you here helped make it so.

ETA:  @hullie   Just saw your beautiful moon, Thanks for sharing the photos!

See you on the 'Tis The Season thread as we spread joyful, Christmas cheer.

christmas balls mini 091

Respected Contributor