Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

[ Edited ]

@LTT1   too! I'm glad you are enjoying the fall thread. Can you believe it? We are actually having a beautiful fall weekend here in the Houston area.

P.S. Sending you some (((((HUGS))))).

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

#inktober from ZANJ DRAWS

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Living Room Sleeping GIF by Homescapes

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Dog Halloween GIF

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1   I'm glad you had no damage! These hurricanes are turning toward VA also, very strange! The winds aren't as bad here though I've been blowing the leaves daily. 
  Tonight I blew the street that was loaded with hickory nuts, Many neighbors that are new to the area blow theirs in the street. If it's nearby I blow the road so people can walk and ride bikes. 
  Alas! Another storm is forming, I hope it stays away! 
                  🍂🍁🍂🎃🌧🍂🍁

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink   I'm glad Willow is doing okay, I've used the collars with dogs before and they're terrible. I finally found that inflated ones work better. 
  My Snickers likes my lap for a nap also, then she squeezes down by my side in the recliner. 
   It's fun to spoil them isn't it?  😀❤️

Honored Contributor

It rained all day yesterday and then we had a few leftover showers this morning.  Ed checked the rain gauge late morning which showed 3" of rain.  Thankfully, it was a steady rain which should help the drought situation.  Some areas north of us had an inch or so of snow this morning, but not us.

Now it's cloudy and damp and 37.  It appears that Saturday will be sunny and chilly with a low temp of 33.  

Have a safe Halloween.  I doubt there will be many Halloweeners where we live since trick or treating is being discouraged here.   

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@possummink   I'm glad Willow is doing okay, I've used the collars with dogs before and they're terrible. I finally found that inflated ones work better. 
  My Snickers likes my lap for a nap also, then she squeezes down by my side in the recliner. 
   It's fun to spoil them isn't it?  😀❤️

@1Snickers   Thanks for the tip on inflatable dog collars, never heard of them, but they must be better than the horrible collars the vet gives.  I see them on amazon, and they look comfy, for a collar.