Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

Your North Alabama covered bridge getaway - This Is Alabama

This is a covered bridge in northern AL.  I didn't even know that there were covered bridges here.  I must investigate... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear @hullie,  When I mentioned a birthday wish for you, I realised that I didn't make my own birthday wish when it was my day.  I've got to think about it long and hard on what I want to wish.  I hope my wish will still count but I'm not gonna waste it.  

Also, I wanted to tell you that my younger sister shares your birthday, Nov. 24.  Sometimes your birthdays land on Thanksgiving day.  It's a wonderful and fun time of year for birthdays.  Love you, SC Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1 

I am glad that you reminded me of my birthday wish, check and done. That is so cool that I share a birthday with your sister. My brother that lives here in town has his birthday on the 23rd and it seemed to me that we always did all the celebrating for both us on his day. Oh, sibling rivalry. Growing up as the oldest I spent most of my time with friends, it is nice now that I moved back, originally for my mom, and it has been wonderful growing close to all great nieces and nephew and yes to bros and sis too.

Honored Contributor

Have a wonderful Wednesday.  This morning I am making Cranberry Relish with the recipe I posted last week.  Hope you all have a pleasant fun-filled Thanksgiving.  My wreath is ready to hang on Friday.  Smiley Happy 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

3D4A9378-226E-4FB5-AB7F-25FA56CFE2FE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

BEAUTIFUL "FALL" IS HERE!!! ❤️ Sweet Autumn☂

Honored Contributor

giving thaks

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Stir clockwise; whether it be tea or stew. • Offer thanks before harvesting or chopping your vegetables. • Do all your cooking or brewing with a happy heart. •...