Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

@Puddles wrote:

@hullie   Wishing you a day filled with happy surprises! 

@hullie   I posted this for you this morning, but guess you missed it. I just didn't want you to think I forgot you! Hope you had a nice day.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mountainroots wrote:

@Puddles 

So miss those country roads.

@mountainroots    Me too!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@beastielove , So great to see you postHeart

Bless your heart and thank you for all your good deedsHeart

@lulutoby 

Bless your heart and thank mew for

your deeply appreciated message.Heart

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@hullie 

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY!!!

Wishing you a most amazing,incredible,

peaceful,healthy and blessed brand new

365 day journey around the Sun!

(((((BIRTHDAY HUGS)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@hullie   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  🎶  🎵  🎶  I hope your birthday has been wonderful! 
                                  💕💓💖❣️

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Girl Beautiful GIF - HappyBirthdayGirl Beautiful Heart -  Discover & Share GIFs

Happy Birthday @hullie!!!  I hope you've been having a wonderful day!  Don't forget to make a Birthday Wish...  Sending birthday hugs and kisses,  Love SC Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fascinating ways animals prepare for Autumn | National Geographic

Moose -  Isn't this a fabulous animal!

When I search for pictures of animals to post,  mixed in are some pictures that are not for my eyes to see.  With this moose picture, there were many pictures posted of dead moose with their hunter smiling from ear to ear.  I know we hunt for food but I can't understand nor can I accept hunters posing with something they have taken the life of.  If it's for food, take it home and eat it.  SC

Trusted Contributor

@Puddles 

Thank you so much for thinking of me enough to repost! I don't know how I missed it but I did, I so appreciate you reposting! Been a quiet day, reading and binge watching The Undoing with Nicole Kidman, it is good so far, a mystery which I love. Just settling in for the night with some hot tea and shortbread biscuits. I think our area is supposed to be sunny tomorrow, hope your holiday weekend will be nice as well. 

Trusted Contributor

@beastielove @1Snickers @Sweet Caroline 1 

Thank you so much for the happy birthday wishes, they bring smiles and warm thoughts on this cool night! I didn't do much today but I like days like that, chores are for less festive days. I never get bored, so many things to occupy myself with, but I do get lonely so thanks for the thoughts!

Honored Contributor

Dear @hullie,  When I mentioned a birthday wish for you, I realised that I didn't make my own birthday wish when it was my day.  I've got to think about it long and hard on what I want to wish.  I hope my wish will still count but I'm not gonna waste it.  

Also, I wanted to tell you that my younger sister shares your birthday, Nov. 24.  Sometimes your birthdays land on Thanksgiving day.  It's a wonderful and fun time of year for birthdays.  Love you, SC Smiley Happy