Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

John Sloane | Autumn art, Americana art, Country art

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Free Pinterest Apple Cliparts, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on  Clipart Library

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Anniversary To A Special Couple Free To a Couple eCards | 123  Greetings

@possummink   Please relay my anniversary wishes to Jillian and her DH.

May their day be full of joy. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 

Thinking of you.

Honored Contributor

745 images about Animals on We Heart It | See more about animal, aesthetic  and cat

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Nice Day'

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@lulutoby    Adorable!Heart

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@possummink   DSCF0104.JPGDSCF0105.JPGI have a question for you.  Here are pictures of DD's dog, we think it has dobie in it, but do you see what other breed could be in it, difficult, I know.

It seems Greyhounds have ears like this, but not many other breeds that I could find, and that wouldn't explain all of the white, so something else in him, lol.

@mousiegirl 

Mousie,  It could have Doberman in it, but Doberman's do not have white on them, at least purebred Dobermans.   Paws aren't like Doberman paws either.   Heinz 57 Variety and a really cute and handsome dog.  I like the colors.  I was going to mention some type of terrier.  It's ears are too short for hound lineage.  Doberman ears are floppy unless they are fixed,  which all of mine were, before I got them.  Also Dobernan chests are deep and broad.    

@possummink   He is a mix, and I see some Dobie in him, but he definitely has other breeds in him..  His ears are like a Greyhound, not many breeds have these ears. I searched.  Yes, other breeds in him also.  Many mixed breeds have white so am always wondering where that comes from. Smiley Happy