Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 

Thinking of you, hope your crisis is over soon with a happy outcome!!! 

💗💗💗💗💐💐💐💐💐💗💗💗💗

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Sure hope those high winds and rain heading your way calm down some. I live just outside of town and when we get high winds here there is nothing to give me any shelter and the windows rattle in my bedroom, it always woke my little Willow up. She would turn her head to me to see my reaction and if I was calm she would put her head back down to sleep. Such trust in me. In a way I guess I am lucky that I don't have big trees all around me to fall on the house. I have had a chest full of life vests and water toys, two patio tables(one glass one shattered, and various chairs blow away down past several neighbors. Anyway I will be watching to see you made it through the storm and thinking of you.

Trusted Contributor

@@Possummink 

So happy to hear your little Willow is home now recovering from her ordeal. I always worried about putting my kids through their various procedures too. They look so pitiful in their cones and sometimes would get so mad when they start to feel better that they would start rubbing the cone head on everything in a fit with hopes that the cone could be pushed off and sometimes it worked. I can't imagine how you are handling the noise when she is vocalizing her feelings of the situation. I hope she learns quick that it doesn't get her what she wants lol. You'll see how stubborn she is, it will be a contest between you. 

I don't do as much baking as I used to as well. I have never been a fan of the fruit cakes but I have always been a huge homemade cookies fan and Baker. Once baked I have a hard time staying out of them so I try not to bake for that reason. When it gets real cold there is nothing better than warming up the house with cookie aromas.

Honored Contributor

Dear friends,   The storm has passed by us now with some lingering winds.  I'm blessed to have my power... YEA!  Dark outside but I know there is a lot of limb derbris out there.  It is 4am here and I have been up all night so I'm going on to bed now.  I give God all the glory for my good fortune.  Love you all, SC

Honored Contributor

Thumbnail

@Sweet Caroline 1 , Good news no power outage with all the high winds.  Now it sounds like you have a lot of debris to clean up outside.

Pace yourself and get some rest.  Heart

Honored Contributor

NATIONAL CAT DAY - October 29 - National Day Calendar

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ten of the Funniest Endless Looping Cat Gifs You Will See

Honored Contributor

carousel image 0