@Puddles wrote:

Toot and Puddle | Cerditos

@Puddles , 

This is precious. 

Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

hey all

sorry i am so late, but again busy.

dh is off this weekend and we have to do 2 weeks worth of catching up to keep up any longer.

had house opened up today but when sun goes down, it is close windows, gets chilly quickly.

not to much else tonight. Later guys

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and flower, text that says 'Saturday, Octeber 24, 2020 You are loved and appreciated. Never forgot that! White Ribbons of Pe Peace~'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

i know what i forgot to tell you guys,

dh hit one of those cement abutments at the end of a park space and broke clips or something on drivers side front end. He has to bring his car into dealership to see what has to be repaired either they fix it then or they order parts and fix another day, he has to bring car in wednesday at 10am to see what is what. You can tell that front end bumper or whatever they are called now a days is broken. Will see what happens wonder how much this will cost.

ok guys tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

RTop Thinking Of You Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycat   @Tissyanne 

@Puddles , 

I hope all is well with you. I am enjoying the weekend. We plan to cook out tomorrow evening, before the snow flies. Smiley Very Happy

animated-penguin-image-0075.gif

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

The Bichon' Spooky Halloween | Bichon dog, Bichon, Dog pumpkin

@lulutoby 

Just adorable!!! The post you made right before this one didn't show up with picture FYI.
The weather is sure nippy here. Last night had my brothers homemade lasagna, the best cheese garlic bread and later a huge pecan roll with tea. We played pitch, a craps game and then a Vegas dice game. Little Matthew was there with his ear to all the talk at the table of all the grown ups. He makes me laugh so much. We've just had a few weekly games lately but I don't know, as the virus is climbing again, how long to continue, we had stopped the last time it got bad. 
Relaxing now getting ready to watch a movie. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Happy Sunday Images, Wishes Greetings Free DownloadHappy Sunday friends!  It is two o'clock in the morning here at central standard time zone.  I'm up this late, or early, because I napped a lot Saturday.  It rained on and off all day here and I just didn't feel rested and kept napping.  I went to my sisters house this evening and sat and talked with her for a while.  The rain had stopped and I wanted to sit outside, in quiet with no tv.  She didn't mind and we had a nice visit.  My little truck that I drive got stuck coming up my driveway coming back from her house.  Too many leaves and pine straw, wet from the rain, and my tires kept spinning out.  So, my first chore in the morning is to rake off my driveway and get my truck on up to the top.  

Just to keep you all posted, I didn't get any debris removal done with the pole saw.  I googled if it would be safe to use it on wet wood since it rained a lot saturday, and the answer is yes.  I can cut wet wood safely, just never use a power saw under water because water will get into the oil and it will be ruined.  So hopefully I can begin that chore tomorrow after I rake off the drive.  Good exercise for me.  

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Sunday, blessed with peace and peace of mind, happiness and good health.  Talk to you all again soon,  Love SC Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Today will be about the coldest we've had for awhile.  Now 36 degrees and mostly cloudy with an expected high of about 50 this afternoon.  I don't know if we're ready for this yet.  Rain is expected this evening.

Wishing everyone a great Sunday with family and friends.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

A great warm-up for Sunday morning.  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~