Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

Honored Contributor

7 Blissfully Warm and Cozy Knitting Projects for Cold Winter Nights Get cozy and get to work on these super warm and practical knitting projects to work on during these cold winter nights....  #Blissfully #Cold #Cozy

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356   LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  AWW! This picture makes me want another Jack Russell puppy! (Then I recall how Krypto chewed the railings, walls, sofa, and coffee table leg! ) 

Snickers makes me laugh daily, I'm taking her walking in the park or town tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hello all

just hearted all the posts. Mighty pretty colorful photos today. Fall photos are so colorful beautiful.

did get my afternoon walk in, got several more items done for prep work for tomorrow.

allergies are bad this year. I have been affected the past few days with sneezing,have to carry a Kleenex with me

someone person is dressing up as a clown in full clown regalia and masks and jumping out in front of cars on the only road into our development. . Know one knows why this person is doing it, but some people have been had their wits shaken. Have not heard if anyone is still doing it, but for a couple of days i guess it was happening often day into evening.

ok guys see all later.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  AWW! This picture makes me want another Jack Russell puppy! (Then I recall how Krypto chewed the railings, walls, sofa, and coffee table leg! ) 

Snickers makes me laugh daily, I'm taking her walking in the park or town tomorrow.

@1Snickers   I know what you mean about dogs making you laugh, my two have me in stitches, daily, such clownies, lol.  I tell them to entertain me by playing together, sometimes they do, other times they just hover around me laughing, lol.

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, this is my kind of mug! LoveGif de amor it!

@LIG1   I saw it on zulily, and I am on notification, so if you are interested, I can let you know when it comes back. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Puddles :I LOVE the Fall thread! 🍃🍁🍂🌾
   I've been thinking of you and hope the storm isn't bad with flooding. My son talked to my grandson in Houston earlier and he said it wasn't bad then. (They wouldn't tell me if it was!) 

image  @1Snickers   I love that you love the fall thread.

We have had heavy rain all day here in Katy, but so far no major flooding here. I think Houston really is o.k. too.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh