Honored Contributor

Re: Examples Of Above and Beyond Postage Rates

Some of the independent sellers on Amazon.  Ive seen shipping from $16.00 on up, and at times the shipping was more than the item.  I didnt & dont buy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

I've pretty much stopped buying from One Stop Plus (formerly Full Beauty) because of the shipping. I used to belong to their buyers club which offered $2.99 per order shipping for an annual fee of $19.99. I liked to refresh my polo shirts and tee shirts when they had their preseason sale. I would also buy extra tall clothing for DH from their men's line. This year, they told me my membership had expired and I couldn't renew it. In this case, I would have paid $14.99 in shipping on an order of less than $30. The only other option was getting their credit card which would allow 4 instances of free shipping per year if I bought $75 or more in merchandise. I found the same shirts on Amazon at the sale price and they were Prime. 

@Eileen in Virginia @I belong, and the cheap postage is why I stay. Their quality is usually not that great, save for a few items, but they have my size, the styles are cute (for casual use. Nothing looks like high end.), and the $3.99 for THE ENTIRE ORDER, is a big incentive. It's definitely worth the $19.99 a year. You can order from them through Amazon, but not for everything. 

Valued Contributor

I have just rediscovered Belk after many years and have been ordering some cute (gauze and cotton) summer clothes. They ship free at $49. and I can find that many things easily.I like their night gowns also. I think some department stores require a $75. purchase for ship free.  I did a search for women's tanks and have never seen so many to choose from. 

Someone said Belk had gone down hill but is now concentrating on online sales.