Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

[ Edited ]

HeartGet Well Soon Wishes and Greetings for Whatsapp, Facebook

Hey @lulutoby!   It's so wonderful to hear from you.  You've been missed by everyone here!  You've been through so much, I hope your recovery is better each day.  Take good care of yourself precious friend!  Sending you love and soft hugs today!  God bless you,  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Sassy7356 , I grew up eating fried catfish. My great uncles caught catfish in the Red River in Texarkana. They knew how to filet them perfectly, and then would roll them in cornmeal. They had big cast iron containers to deep fry them. Our family would bring the trimmings, and the food was so good. 

I still remember how they would set up long folding tables to set everything on. Nice memories. 

Enjoy your day off from cooking, and stay cool.  I have errands to run, and will be gone most of the afternoon.  

5b5049dfc5d01e52924ac4331d2a8282.jpg

@Tissyanne  The catfish sounds so good! 
When my husband was stationed at Ft Benning in Columbus, Ga. We went to the catfish restaurant on the Chatahooche River.were long tables with newspaper on them. It was all you could eat and under $2.00

Everyone:  Today was errand day, and Intook time to visit the Florist that does the beautiful seasonal arrangements. I have a door wreath that's similar to one they had with leaves, fruit, etc and was $250! 
   They've always been expensive but look real 

The main chandelier had a basket around the bottom and an arrangement coming out of it with autumn flowers and bittersweet ...gorgeous!  I didn't buy anything! Just groceries. 

We walked this morning twice then around the triangle midday because it's a bit cooler. 
     🍂🍁🌾 🛒  🐶🧴💊

Esteemed Contributor

@lulutoby   It's so good to hear from you! I'm sorry about all the breaks, but glad you're through therapy. Please be careful and take care! 
              🤦‍♀️🦵🏼🩻 ❣️

Respected Contributor

@lulutoby 

Happy to see your post. I'm glad you are home doing physical therapy. You have had some struggles to be sure, I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the fall season coming up in your neighborhood. It is very windy here in the middle of Nebraska today. Can't believe the week is half over already. I think tomorrow will be a get outside day with the winds starting again on Friday. The wind always wears me out sooner but my mom liked it, she said it kept the bugs off her when she was outside. I bet you have had some of our Nebraska sweet corn 🌽, it has been delicious in my area. Get strong soon!

Honored Contributor

23d624da4e5eede103a67fc588ab63ff.jpg

Honored Contributor

August 17, 2023

Honored Contributor

National Black Cat Day

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, its going to be a great thursday one way or another Thursday Morning Quotes, Good Morning Happy Thursday, Happy Thursday Quotes, Thursday Humor, Morning Quotes Funny, Cute Good Morning Quotes, Morning Humor, Good Morning Greetings, Hello Thursday

Honored Contributor

Good Morning - Thursday Blessings!

Honored Contributor