Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

[ Edited ]

Good morning everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

2e8cb2a66c09ff7bc8e9c0eb4744e0f7.jpg

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day | August 4

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends And Family Happy Friday Happy Friday Gif, Friday Morning Quotes, Good Sunday Morning, Friday Wishes, Good Morning Happy Friday, Happy Friday Quotes, Good Morning Friends, Good Morning Wishes, Morning Sayings

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Woohoo Its Friday

Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

This contains an image of: Say it With a Rose: Choosing the Right Rose Color - Cheers and Confetti Blog by Eventective  Puddles favorite flower

This photo reminds me of our dear, sweet Puddles.  I'll always remember her with love and gratitude and am so happy she entered my life via this forum all those years ago.  She was a treasure to all of us.  Heart

@AnikaBrodie    I'm sending flowers in remembrance of our @Puddles  also. (There isn't an emoji of yellow roses so this will have to do). 
                  💐 🌼 🌻 💛

Honored Contributor

ปักพินโดย Joanne Pauley ใน Friday | ภาพวาด, ศิลปะ

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning everyone:  it's a rainy day here in VA, the driveway men can't work because it's a muddy wet mess. Since they don't work Saturdays and Sundays it will probably take until Monday to dry out anyhow. 
    The part they've done looks beautiful and one guy even power washed my front steps.Its a huge area with stone on top. Now my house needs it but I'll wait until before they paint the trim in the Fall or Spring. 
     Snickers was so good in the rain this morning. I carried her out to the woods since the front is muddy. She wears her raincoat so wasn't too wet. 
    I'd planned to go to the grocery store but my car is parked on the road and I don't want to mess the ground up or get stuck. It will be several weeks so cement cures before it can go in it's garage.

This afternoon I'm attacking those shelves on wheels in the garage. Everything is covered with tarpaulins I'll remove. Then assemble a small shelf and disassemble a large one that isn't on wheels. It's needed arranging since the pandemic when I used them for stocking items. 
    Then I have to cover it all again due to the other garage door cement being done next week.

Saturday my son and granddaughter are rescuing me. I haven't been out except for walking or supervising the crew. I never stay home so many days ! 
    We are going to Richmond tomorrow to a meet and greet for the greyhound rescue. My son really misses Cora and his greyhounds. He says he's just going to look, but I said that with Snickers and brought her home that day! They won't let him do that with a greyhound. There's an application process and he needs a special dog that will be able to ride to work and be around people and hopefully other pets. Since they're trained to chase white lures being around Snickers isn't a good idea. Possibly he can foster to see how one socializes.
     Have a nice weekend everyone!

🏡🌧️💦-🚛 🧺🧹📦🗑️

Honored Contributor

May be a graphic of text that says 'THINGS TO REMEMBER Kindness is free Everyone's journey is different Gossiping is toxic Nothing ever stays the same Alone time is good for the soul wwwwwmss-mental.com'