Respected Contributor

Re: Ever ordered from "The View?"

No - The View lost it's way a long time ago and I now consider it trash tv so I won't give them my viewership or money.

Valued Contributor

I don't watch the show, but I check the "view your deal" and Gma deals daily. I ordered heavily discounted items like Elemis, Save the girls bags etc. 

I also found new brands like Michael Design. 

I never had a problem, every order arrives really fast. All the items are brand new and nicely packaged.

Not only I can get my favorite things at half the price, but I also have fun discovering new brands. Some were featured on the " Shark Tank". 

Honored Contributor

YES!

this is a great way to try items from new or smaller companies at a greatly reduced price. i have never had a problem with receiving an order or with quality.

they have a wide variety of items available at least once a week.....usually on mondays and sometimes on fridays with a limited time frame to purchase. there is also a link via their website for the GMA deals.

viewyourdeal.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't watch The View, but I have bought from GMA Steals & Deals and from Kelly & Ryan.  

I don't know about Oprah's favorite things, but many of these segments, regardless of the show, are done by the same woman, Tory Johnson.  She also has a private group on Facebook where she will often post about upcoming showings.  If you buy from one of these shows where she is the presenter, there's usually a link to join the Facebook Group if you want to get the notices about upcoming events.  

Contributor

I will not invite The View into my home.  That's an easy "NO"!

Respected Contributor

@TwinkleBell  I did order from "View your deal" one time.

I ordered face masks in pink and in white, with little rhinestones.

They were well made, packaged nicely and sent to me promptly.

Esteemed Contributor

@TwinkleBell 

Uh, let me think a sec, NO!  My wife would give me the proverbial boot if she caught me watching that show.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I ordered a beach waver hair curler they sold for a super good price a couple of years ago... it was a great purchase!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know they had deals because I don't watch the show. Couldn't one check out special deals online without having to watch? I might do that as long as I could order without watching much of "The View." 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@teganslaw You can check View your deal or GMA deals & I also think you can check Torrey Johnson's site to see what is available.  I especially like when she highlights small business or women owned business &  depending on the specific business deal there is a % who offers free s/h.