Valued Contributor

Re: Ever Had A Dream inspire you to take action?

@SeaMaiden    Oh yes. 

The most significant dream was when I was very pregnant, due in two months or so. I already had my daughter's name picked out, we'd told everyone, and some family members had actually handmade things with her initials, name, etc.

Then I had a very vivid dream. In it my Dad's oldest brother (my Uncle) told me that I was going to think this was just a dream but I needed to listen and pay attention. He then told me what my daughter's name was supposed to be, and what it must be. My Uncle called me by name and said "I need you to understand. When you wake up this was not just a dream. Do not forget". He was adamant. 

I was very close to that Uncle and he had passed away the year before. I've never had a dream about him since that I can recall. Only that one, very vivid and very impactful dream.

I named my daughter what he told me to, and I took a lot of flack over it lol.....but have never regretted it.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

Re: Ever Had A Dream inspire you to take action?

I have had a dream before that was so real, that I ended up being mad at my husband for awhile in the morning.  Luckily, that only happened once.  LOL