Honored Contributor

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'People say I'm crazy. M If they met the rest of my family they would understand why.'

Honored Contributor

Re: Ever Feel This Way??????

@ECBG   Seems like all the time.  I always say,  you think I'm crazy- I'm the sane one in my family!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely!! Quite often 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You aren't alone. I think it's almost every family. My mom's big sis made her cringe in public. In fact, my aunt wrote a letter recently and I cringed at what she wrote. Racist and now I need to write and tell her I'm glad she's okay but her racist remarks are not acceptable in a letter to me. Wish my mom was here so we could roll our eyes together.  My big bro was definately his own, strange person. My father-in-law is the person we continue to tolerate.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

You aren't alone. I think it's almost every family. My mom's big sis made her cringe in public. In fact, my aunt wrote a letter recently and I cringed at what she wrote. Racist and now I need to write and tell her I'm glad she's okay but her racist remarks are not acceptable in a letter to me. Wish my mom was here so we could roll our eyes together.  My big bro was definately his own, strange person. My father-in-law is the person we continue to tolerate.  

I can relate...I just got off the phone with a prayer minister...some of the things my boys say and do is very hard to tolerate! I wish my mom was here now too..we were on the same path..I LOVE your posts..they always seem to speak to me and make me feel better! Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

@emmygrace Heart

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Nope! What little family I have left, very few even know we are related. I have been told I am many different things, but it had only to do with me. 

I take full  responsibility for my craziness! =^..^=

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

My Aunt & I always said if we didn't know who the crazy person was in our family, it must be us.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, quite often 😂🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I think the virus has made the crazy people crazier!