Honored Contributor

Has a new video on Bareminerals. Excellent as always. Though she is younger than me enjoy her very much. Learn a lot from her suggestions. 

Everyone who helped me yesterday special thank you. Do appreciate your help.

Decided ordering original BE foundation as well few other items. Came across this special set A273693 ordered light. Love the set! Thanks again. 

a273693_850.jpeg 

Honored Contributor

You may want to post this on the beauty forum for those that don't visit this thread. 

Honored Contributor

Re: EmilyNoel Youtuber

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

You may want to post this on the beauty forum for those that don't visit this thread. 

@San Antonio Gal,   I'd suggest rather than creating a duplicate thread @Sweet_Serenity could ask the QVC Social Team to move this one to the "Beauty" sub-forum.   

Since their policy prohibits what they call "cross-posting" (starting the same thread in multiple sub-forums), they usually delete duplicates and when that happens the helpful responses on deleted threads will be lost.   The OP of any thread can use the "report" feature and use the report description popup box to alert the Moderators and submit a request to them.   Just a suggestion, however, since @Sweet_Serenity might have wanted this thread to be in "Among Friends."😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova