Regular Contributor

happy. easter to you all are You hosting family?

Esteemed Contributor

Finally realized why I had children.....so I could go to their house for holidays!!  So why is it that I cooked all day!!!

Honored Contributor

No just my DH and I .Our son lives a six hourplane ride away so he will be having dinner with his gf at her aunts.I made the turkey tonight and so it will be Easter leftovers tomorrow.Happy Easter everyone and hope you all are able to enjoy a nice dinner.

Honored Contributor

Happy Easter Nathan!  What are your plans for tomorrow?

We celebrated last Saturday with most of our family.

Tomorrow will be just 5 of us.  But a good five!!!

Honored Contributor

My daughter and her family live a few states away.  I spent today doing yard work (beautiful day) and tomorrow I am going to cook a duck for Easter. 

Trusted Contributor

I will be having the children and grandchildren over as usual!  I used to always do a Easter brunch but now it is a Easter lunch!  It was just getting too difficult to get everyone here early enough for a brunch!  I will be having 12 people!  Because I am now a little older I make it easier for myself by getting lots of Costco items which does make my Easter a little easier!  We still do have the Easter egg hunt in the yard even though our youngest two grandchildren are now in highschool!!Woman LOL  They all look so sad when we try and tell them they are now too old!!  But this year I will put my foot down when the married ones jump up to take part!!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy Easter!

Only our local son and a neighbor coming to dinner.

Have a lovely day!

Honored Contributor

I'm the cook in the family, so DS, DIL, and the two young grandsons will be here along with a cousin of mine who is alone.

I will say that my beautiful DIL coms in the door asking what she can do and sometimes we cook together.  I've taught her to cook since she grew up with an absent mother.

Valued Contributor

Happy Easter!  Just my husband & me, we make a nice  meal & then have a little walk.  Especially after the chocolate Easter eggs!  😃

How about you? 

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Trusted Contributor

We have a Fur Grandson who is huge.  I wanted to do a picnic lunch (obviously OUTDOORS) today so everyone can relax (or run around like a crazy puppy) and enjoy the weather.

Do not eat too much candy Nathan Smiley Wink