Honored Contributor

If anyone thought $500 was a lot for a Dyson hair dryer, I caught the end of a morning show w/ a coffee maker for $719.95 (aka $720.).

Don't fret if interested. It's on 6 easy pays and free shipping. Maybe purchase 2. One for yourself and another for a friend. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

If anyone thought $500 was a lot for a Dyson hair dryer, I caught the end of a morning show w/ a coffee maker for $719.95 (aka $720.).

Don't fret if interested. It's on 6 easy pays and free shipping. Maybe purchase 2. One for yourself and another for a friend. 

@Shanus  Does it come with a handsome butler?  Asking for a friend.  Giggles.  Oh la la, that coffee maker sounds lovely to me, but I'll stick with my trusty French press.

Trusted Contributor

Too funny, but scary because it's true, I paid 15.00 for a toaster 20 years ago.  It's still going strong.  Coffee machine also, Mr. Coffee, no frills just a good cup of coffee.  Donated my Keurig to Goodwill, tired of descaling it.  Good post, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Shanus . I saw that too......Really? That is crazy, although I have seen in Williams and Sonoma coffee and espresso makers for over 1,000.00....... 

Respected Contributor

It is expensive, but it's also not just a coffee maker. It's a De'Longhi Dinamica coffee and espresso maker that also makes iced coffee and steams milk. De'Longhi is known for high-quality machines and nothing they make is cheap. They sell the same machine for $899 on their own site.

That's no Keurig, that's a luxe machine for people who really, really love coffee.

Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus  Does it come with a handsome butler?  Asking for a friend.  Giggles.  Oh la la, that coffee maker sounds lovely to me, but I'll stick with my trusty French press.

LOL. I shared a similar comment on a similar thread yesterday. I said, "At that price, it should come with a maid to make the coffee". 😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

My husband and I are serious coffee drinkers, but I doubt we would ever spend that much for a coffee maker no matter what it did. I don't doubt the coffee maker is quality, it's just something I can live without.

Respected Contributor

It does more than make a simple hot cup of coffee...anyone who spends $5 or more everyday for a hot or iced macchiato, frappuccino, etc could buy that & save lots of money.

Honored Contributor

Living proof that 20% of the population have 80% of the wealth in our country.   Wonder what else is on the counter in the homes that buy that coffee maker?

Respected Contributor

I won’t tell you what our built-in coffee machine cost! We love it.