Honored Contributor

Duplicate Orders

[ Edited ]

Bringing this to your attention folks - BE SURE TO CHECK your orders after you finish your ordering process. Not sure if this has happened to you but this is the 2nd time in a week that I've placed orders and then they poulated twice creating two separate orders with different order numbers.

This happened to me when I ordered 2 pr of skechers shoes AND it just happened again after I ordered 2 of the same D&Co tops.

Be Certain to check your orders right after you've placed orders to make certain they did  not duplicate on you.

I am not sure why this is happening but it is NOT A GOOD THING!!!!

Respected Contributor

this same thing happened to me a few months ago. when I called customer service and told them,  they said would credit the SH for a return and they did! have no idea why it happens!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Duplicate Orders

[ Edited ]

This happened to me twice but not with QVC. My Son  told me once I´m finished with my transactions, not to hit the ¨Back Botton¨.

Don´t know if this is the problem with QVC, because I always click on ¨Continue Shopping¨ or something similar.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what causes this.

It happened when my husband ordered those awful Blink cameras (I hate them so much!!).  Anyway, he ordered one set, the first time they were a TSV last year, and one extra camera. 

It ended up with two whole orders of the same two items.  I just figured he must have messed it up although he did order on the phone with a rep so I could never figure out how he ended up with two orders.

Respected Contributor

That has happened to me as well.  Got 2 tops same color and size.  I returned and ended up getting a different color.  I liked the top so well and worked out.  Happened to me on Monday but I caught the error.  I think it me who is making the mistake.  I am double checking from now on and that is how I caught it on Monday,

Contributor

Re: Duplicate Orders

[ Edited ]

First it was two pairs of Sketchers.  Sent both back about a month ago.

Second - two orders of Josie Maran's TSV.  Sending second one back.

Third - two orders of Laura Geller lipsticks.  Sending second one back.

It isn't the way I'm ordering as it only shows once in my order status and shows that I only ordered one.

I'm  just really curious.  How the heck does this happen?

Respected Contributor

@PeggyWL  I just experienced the duplicate order issue this week.  I contacted the Social Team and they said for me to return it and they will ensure the shipping will be credited as well.  Not happy about the inconvenience of having to return it but I appreciate the service they are extending.