Respected Contributor

I've got a couple with dropped shoulder seams and like the look but am constantly thinking my bra straps are falling down because I keep feeling the seams. As far as the actual dropped shoulder-baring tops, not for me any longer. When they came out with the Flashdance era, I always thought they looked nice and suppose I wore them a time or two back then.  My old skin isn't anything I want to show off any longer...even if I bought into the Crepe Erase hype!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I like dropped shoulders sometimes...if not too dropped. I have quite broud shoulders and it seems to define them less.

Don't remember what it's called but when the arm holes hang down almost to the waist and leaves a lot of fabric...those are a NO. I get lost in all that.

@Shanus   Dolman Sleeves. don't care for them either

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I like dropped shoulders sometimes...if not too dropped. I have quite broud shoulders and it seems to define them less.

Don't remember what it's called but when the arm holes hang down almost to the waist and leaves a lot of fabric...those are a NO. I get lost in all that.

@Shanus   Dolman Sleeves. don't care for them either

@CatsyCline    Thanks, that's the word I was looking for. It looks like you never put your arms in the sleeves.