Honored Contributor

Since there was some evidence that somebody did this with malicious intent, it's never a bad idea to create a police file.   If things keep happening, it's clear that somebody is trying to cause damage.  Any and all evidence is helpful to come to a conclusion and, possibly, have somebody pay for their misdeeds.

It's not like she called 911.  She clearly stated that she called the non-emergency number.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

So sorry that happened to you.

Esteemed Contributor

That is horrible, @Jackhound Mom. I would get cameras. Soon.

I've thought about looking into the ones that the Q sells that are called Ring. I think its awful that you even have to worry about this. Thank Goodness you saw that screwdriver standing up.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

About 5 years ago, my brother caught one of our neighbors from down the road trespassing, for the purpose of spotlighting deer, in our back field.   The land is clearly posted.   My brother ran him out with instructions not to return.   

Within 2 days, my brothers yard and gravel drive were full of nails, resulting in flats on both of their vehicles, and we knew exactly where the nails came from.   My brother spoke with a deputy, who then paid the neighbor a visit because it wasn’t the first time he had tossed nails as a revenge act.  The nails in my brothers yard and driveway matched the nails in the neighbors truck bed.   No issues with him since.   

Honored Contributor

when we lived in hawaii which was 48 yrs ago we had one person put several screws into each tire . they were upset that I shook my little rug I kept inside the house (small rug bathroom size) over thier car 4 flights up. I never even thought of the cars parked below the balcony. we moved right after that experience.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the posts & sorry some of you have had other problems too.  We did order 2 different cameras from Q but they were brand new and by the time they arrived and we had read the reviews we decided not to keep them.

We will purchase the "wildlife" cameras that some of our neighbors have that just are motion activated and take pictures only. 

What some of you may not understand is that our whole drive way (if you can call it that) is no bigger than a parking space turned sideways.  So if you back out a few feet you are in the road.  It was clear that it was placed there so our back passenger tire would hit it!  I put a 2 step stool over it so my neighbor's dogs (one is blind) would not step on it. The officer's first question was, "do you have any enemys here?"  If one of us had stepped on it, it would have went through the shoe.

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123  Thanks pal!  My bags are packed.........

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  Do you think it may be that "Suzie" woman that you mentioned in your April post?

Respected Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@Jackhound Mom  Do you think it may be that "Suzie" woman that you mentioned in your April post?

I don't think she is capable of something like this but I really don't know her. She always walks with her 2 little dogs.  It would be impossable to place something and have an animal with you.  She has stopped calling Dennis "pitbull."