Honored Contributor

I had a warm fuzzy memory yesterday about my husband.  I was on the deck watching him mow the lawn.  I see how now, when he walks, he's a little bent over.  His hair is white now, but we laugh a lot and get irritated at each other too.  

I remembered how when we were in high school, how he walked.  I remembered all that.  Thinking about then and now brought a smile to my face.  Funny, because about then, I realized he was doing a wave to me from the lawn mower.  That was so funny.  I don't think he's ever done that before.

Anyway, in August our 53rd anniversary comes around.  All in all, it's been good.

Besides that, he puts up with me. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Down memory lane yesterday.

[ Edited ]

Aww very sweet. Happy early Anniversary!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

What a nice post. DH and I will celebrate our 56th anniversary in August. I'm so happy that we have been able to do all we have done in that time. Happy anniversary to you two, too. 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal , what a lovely post!  thank you for bringing a smile to my heart.  

Esteemed Contributor

True love at its finest. Congratulations and May you have many many more years. ❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

Your post brought tears to my eyes as I think over the 43 years DH and I have been married.  Yes, we both have changed but the love we have for each other is still going strong.  Happy anniversary.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom @I am sitting here with tears in my eyes too...That was such a beautiful post.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal @I hope your best years are yet to come.Thanks for posting such a beautulbsentiment and happy happy anniversary.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal,

Thanks for such a nice post, an early,

https://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/98/21/53/500_F_98215359_cOz9ybu6dH07qngYxD8CFDuGGPJmXG80.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

There is nothing more rewarding than to spend your life with your true love. It’s a beautiful thing to start out young & to grow old together!!  Much happiness to you & your husband.Love rocks!! ❤️❤️💐