Respected Contributor

DH & I got to the polls shortly after they opened this morning...and there was a line, which I like to see! Our precinct is small, though, and it doesn't take long to get through.

Respected Contributor

We have early voting in my area so my DH and I went about a week ago.

Respected Contributor

I dropped off my ballot last week - the place was empty and they said that it was picking up each day, with about 80 coming the day before.  Today it will be packed, but it's raining outside, and it will probably affect the turnout.  So glad I decided to drop mine off earlier.

If you don't vote, you shouldn't be able to complain. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Already voted by absentee ballot weeks ago.  Dropped it in the drop box outside our town hall.  So easy to do.

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't forget to VOAT!!

[ Edited ]

It was kinda cute.  We went last week and while we were filling all the little holes on our ballots, one of the poll workers announced:

We have a first-time voter here!

Everyone stopped what they were doing to give this young person a round of applause.

Of course, she probably voted for the "wrong" candidate.  I know I did the first time I voted! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

I voted early on Saturday, October 29 at our courthouse.  I was in and out in 5 minutes....would have been less than that but my friend was working the polls and we chatted awhile because they weren't busy.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Don't forget to VOAT!!

[ Edited ]

Voted two weeks ago by mail. 
So happy those horrible commercials are over. 

Honored Contributor

Hubs and I voted last week.  🇺🇸 

Respected Contributor

Voted early by Absentee Ballot 🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

DH and I just voted. 🇺🇸🇺🇸