Honored Contributor

50 Best Voting Quotes — Election Quotes to Inspire in 2022 - Parade:  Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Member that?

@Group 5 minus 1 

I did, and I did.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I went to vote at 7am. Our early voting is too crowded whereas my local voting location is fast and uncrowned, at least it is at dawn's early light. My only complaint was that a massive road project was going on right in front of our voting location, for a couple of miles in both directions. This project has been going on for many months. Couldn't they have shut it down for one day...pretend it was Sunday? The inconvenience of maneuvering between cones and workers and finding the entrance might have turned some away...to say nothing about accidents going in and out of our local polling place.

Respected Contributor

VOAT?  Is that a play on words of some sort?  I voted early.

Honored Contributor

8:00 am this morning...never been so excited to vote!🇱🇷

Respected Contributor

In line two hours, 18 minutes, but had a great time. I had the most wonderful guy in line, in front of me, and another behind me. Both extraordinary, talented people. 

Haven't laughed that much in -- can't remember when. By the time we were able to vote, it felt like hanging out with old friends. We all left feeling blessed for the opportunity to share in the day.   

Esteemed Contributor

We mailed our ballots in two weeks ago.  We never miss voting, it's too important.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

VOAT?  Is that a play on words of some sort?  I voted early.

Who doesn't love the VOATING GOAT??!

Honored Contributor

I voted in the afternoon. A few days ago I got a letter with my voting record. I don't recall ever getting one before. I vote in every election, no matter if it's a primary or presidential, no matter the weather. Anyone who doesn't has given up their right to complain about those who won.

Respected Contributor

When I turned 18 I went down to the town hall with my friend and we registered to vote. Have not missed a vote yet because that is how important a civic duty I think it is (im mid 60's now). I agree if you don't vote you don't get to complain.  Extremely happy with the voting results in my state.