Super Contributor

Don't cha just love it when..

you're having a problem and are all battle-scarred and exhausted and someone buts in and says something like "I never had that problem, never, ever and, therefore, you must be morally inferior".

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't cha just love it when..

What's your come back line? Mine would be something like",well I guess I'll have to ask you to pray for me".

Super Contributor

@blackhole99  I never even thought of having a comeback, that's how far down i've been.  But I love yours!

Honored Contributor

Tell them that their life skills must be lacking then because they have not learned the disaster coping plan..They better stick with you in times of strife.

Esteemed Contributor

@excpa wrote:

you're having a problem and are all battle-scarred and exhausted and someone buts in and says something like "I never had that problem, never, ever and, therefore, you must be morally inferior".

I have never envied people who live their life in a sheltered, protective bubble.

They know nothing about life let alone battle scars.

Respected Contributor

I would say.....I guess it takes one to know one.

@excpa wrote:

I would say.....I guess it takes one to know one.(and their rude response proves it) Laugh it off and find a better friend to vent to.

Honored Contributor

@excpa  My response is usually, hmmm I know I have my gold stars around here somewhere :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • That is so much ******...We are all human..Maybe tell them  to ride their unicorn back to fairyland, clearly you came from there...pompous  fake people.. Maryanne 
Esteemed Contributor

They are just showing their true ignorance.

If they've never had such a problem, they haven't had much of a life.

Give yourself a break, @excpa. I hope things are better soon.

Trusted Contributor

@excpa

It's easy to think of what you should have said after the fact.  I would think that I should have said, "You may not have ever had that problem, but I see that you definitely have a serious problem with being uncouth."

That person is a moron.