Honored Contributor

Re: Don Imus Ranch in N. Mexico

@Bridgegal

This is a good one because it really gives you the feel -- sights and sounds -- of being there.

2013 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwl6lE2kkxc

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee

I just started drinking bourbon this year and DH has a scotch every now and then so yes.   Just for the information factor, of course.  Smiley Wink

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

Oh my, that would be fabulous.   Thank you, I love to have it.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@just bee

@Kachina624

I can't both of you enough for all of the great information about the Balloon Fiesta.   We're going to make a plan when it gets closer but we're really looking forward to it after hearing all of your ideas and comments.   

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@just bee

@Kachina624

I can't both of you enough for all of the great information about the Balloon Fiesta.   We're going to make a plan when it gets closer but we're really looking forward to it after hearing all of your ideas and comments.   

@Bridgegal

Keep in touch!  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. 

I never get tired of the balloons and the nice thing about living in Albuquerque (there are about five things) is that we see balloons in the sky even when it's not balloon fiesta time.  There are between 5 and 8 balloons that regularly launch from a parking lot just outside my neighborhood so when I'm out with the dog in the morning they're floating over the houses. 

Bees

I'd definitely miss them if I relocated.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor