Honored Contributor

Re: Don Imus Ranch in N. Mexico

@Kachina624

How are you liking the weather?  Get any rain?  My sister in California is enduring 103 degree temps and a $561 bill from PG&E. 

Ah, the audacity of keeping the house temperature at 81 degrees. womanwink:

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I only know it was for sale.  Shirley McLaine also had a ranch for sale North of Santa Fe.

@Kachina624

Val Kilmer and Patrick Swayze's properties were sold.  I wonder if Julia Roberts still owns hers...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I only know it was for sale.  Shirley McLaine also had a ranch for sale North of Santa Fe.

@Kachina624

Val Kilmer and Patrick Swayze's properties were sold.  I wonder if Julia Roberts still owns hers...

Ali McGraw?

Honored Contributor

@just bee, & @Kachina624 Thank you both.  Just Bee, I didn't know you were out there, but thanks for checking on that.  We'll have to watch and see how and what happens in the years to come with that.  

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@just bee, & @Kachina624 Thank you both.  Just Bee, I didn't know you were out there, but thanks for checking on that.  We'll have to watch and see how and what happens in the years to come with that.  

@qualitygal

Oh, I'm definitely "out there." Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@just bee, LOL.  Out there from here.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Kachina624

How are you liking the weather?  Get any rain?  My sister in California is enduring 103 degree temps and a $561 bill from PG&E. 

Ah, the audacity of keeping the house temperature at 81 degrees. womanwink:

@just bee.  We got almost 2 hours of good rain Friday night and a little Thursday evening.  You?

I paid huge electric bills when I lived in Texas.  I wouldn't trade my swamp cooler for anything.  I had a new motor put in it in May, so now I freeze much of the time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal

Oh, I'm definitely "out there." Woman Wink

👍

Esteemed Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@qualitygal

All I know is that it was on the market for several years and was "marked down" from $35 million to $19 million.  It has apparently been sold for $12.5 million to Patrick Gottsch, creator of the Cowboy Channel cable TV network.

It was sold in April.  I don't know what the plan is for its future but now you have me curious. 

If I find out anything else, I'll post it.

Just bee...I LOVE your signature and I believe its TRUE! They are angels! xxx Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Just bee...I LOVE your signature and I believe its TRUE! They are angels! xxx Heart

@emmysmom

Some are more angelic than others... Woman Wink

Our current angel is truly a gift. Heart