Trusted Contributor

Re: Doing dishes this morning....

A little pot by Kuhn Ricon!  It is the small one they sold first!  Now they only have a 11 cup which is a little too big!

Mine sits on my stove on a back burner and I use it for something just about every day!

I wish they still sold the small one!  It is so practical!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie That Ninja cooker is fantastic. Quite large so I should keep it out on the counter because I use it so much. 

@Mominohio what a testimony to all the things QVC offers. You mentioned laundry baskets which I want to check out.

Honored Contributor

I use L&L all the time for everthing; use RSVP flatware set everyday as well. I wear my leverback sterling diamonique earrings almost every day; i have several sizes. I also use Lidia's bakeware...wish they had carried more of it. Most of the things I use regularly are no longer carried at QVC or are now of less quality and not like the original....sure miss them! I have Tacori earrings and Epiphany necklaces....miss seeing more from these.

Frequent Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Mom2Dogs 

04DBED1A-3E04-4B0A-B280-64DD9DCFD6B7.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this @OKPrincess!

I meant to try it and forgot! You reminded  me!

Honored Contributor

From Q, the things I buy the most of are eyeliner and silver!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Years ago my list would have been longer but I'm retired and live more in casual clothes right now more in capris and tees. Used to buy more clothes/kitchen stuff from Q but between high S&H and inconsistent sizing I have been buying clothes from a brick and mortar nearby Macy's.  Each year I can usually find higher quality tees that I can try on to see if they fit (the $12.98 ones usually have 3 or 4 colors/prints I like and buy).  

Years ago I bought a manual food processor from Q  (not the one you have) that I love and reach for all the time (I think it was a Genius product).  Bc it's not electric I use it a lot if I want to keep whatever I'm making more chunky like salsa or a pasta sauce.  It has the blade, a cover to top it and a handle on top that you turn to make the blades go (also has a cover with a mandoline in it). The only electric food processor I now own is a tiny one I found on sale on an endcap in Target for $8 and I reach all the time for that.