Honored Contributor

Doing dishes this morning....

I realized, how much I use the Lock N Lock products.  Then seeing what I'm wearing, the next one would be Denium & Co.,  a third one?  Probably my kitchen chopper thing.  I love that, for chopping up veggies for my food items.  It has the string in the lid. (No elec. involved).  

What Q things do you realize you use/wear a lot?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Doing dishes this morning....

Lots of kitchen stuff. For clothing, Quacker, Graver, Louis and D&Co.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I realized, how much I use the Lock N Lock products.  Then seeing what I'm wearing, the next one would be Denium & Co.,  a third one?  Probably my kitchen chopper thing.  I love that, for chopping up veggies for my food items.  It has the string in the lid. (No elec. involved).  

What Q things do you realize you use/wear a lot?  

That chopper and my Lock&Lock are used daily.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I use Lock and Lock all over the house for various reasons. Used for medicine, jewelry, dried beans, postage stamps, to name a few. I use XO odor neutralizer each day in litter area and Bio Cleaner no streak cloth. No chemicals used with the cloth and I use for everything.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I use Lock and Lock all over the house for various reasons. Used for medicine, jewelry, dried beans, postage stamps, to name a few. I use XO odor neutralizer each day in litter area and Bio Cleaner no streak cloth. No chemicals used with the cloth and I use for everything.

@OKPrincess...is the bio cleaner a white cloth or black cloth....I have both and just curious what I have, they do work great!!

I no longer have the packaging they came in which is odd, I usually keep that stuff so I can reorder

Super Contributor

We eat off of our Temptations dinnerware and use the Reed & Barton tableware  3 times every single day.  I wear some QVC clothing, wear Skecher shoes most places and give a lot of jewlery/kitchen items to those I love.  QVC has enabled me to shop at home, which somewhat saves $$ (there's not a lot of shopping to be done locally) and lots of time.  When I've had an issue, QVC has always been gracious to make replacements easily.  I am a happy QVC shopper!

Honored Contributor

I own a lot of denim & co capris but they are years old. I probably haven't bought any in 10 years. When the skinny trend came into being QVC changed their sizing and now they no longer make a size I can comfortably wear for bottoms. 

I'd say the thing I use the most from QVC is jewelry, specifically a gold cross that I wear almost every day.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess...is the bio cleaner a white cloth or black cloth....I have both and just curious what I have, they do work great!!

I no longer have the packaging they came in which is odd, I usually keep that stuff so I can reorder

It’s the white stiff cloth. The Q now sells them green/yellow. They use water only. They truly are awesome. I never had a black one.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

04DBED1A-3E04-4B0A-B280-64DD9DCFD6B7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

So much kitchen stuff including Lock N Lock, Ninja Multi Cooker, spurtles, Kitchen Aid hand mixer  - just to name a few.  My Dyson vacuum.  Then there are my LF and camo Gili jeans, Peace Love World tops, Earth sandals and boots.  I don't care what anyone thinks of QVC and their prices and S & H - love shopping here and well worth it for me!