Honored Contributor

Dog Thinks Carwash Is A Tornado!

These pups are adorable!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/entertainment/dog-thinks-car-wash-is-a-tornado-/vi-XXXXXXX?ocid=msed...

Do you take your pet to the car wash?

I go to the car wash before I come home.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dog Thinks Carwash Is A Tornado!

@ECBG wrote:

These pups are adorable!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/entertainment/dog-thinks-car-wash-is-a-tornado-/vi-XXXXXXX?ocid=msed...

Do you take your pet to the car wash?

I go to the car wash before I come home.

Our dogs got in the floorboard.  They still wanted to go every time a wheel turned.  We no longer have any pets.  Personal reasons:  asthma, might outlive us and they would have no place to go, an impediment to our walking and might serve to cause falls.

Honored Contributor

I know a guy who was taking his cat for a joy ride in the JET FIGHTER HE FLEW.  'Ya think?  Cats who are terrified by a Hoover?

Apparently it did not go well and they didn't even make it off the runway.  I asked him if it was sort of like being in a blender and he said that was the best description he's ever had of the experience.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I know a guy who was taking his cat for a joy ride in the JET FIGHTER HE FLEW.  'Ya think?  Cats who are terrified by a Hoover?

Apparently it did not go well and they didn't even make it off the runway.  I asked him if it was sort of like being in a blender and he said that was the best description he's ever had of the experience.  

@Sooner 

I had a cat that liked to swim and ride in the car which is unusual for the two things.  It begged to ride in the car.  Every time I headed toward the door, it would run out and get beside the car.  It loved it.  I would come home from work and it would want to get back into the car and go out.  I took it with me to a friend's who was entertained by it swimming.  She had a pool at the time and we did not.  So she would call me and invite me and the cat over.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday LOL!!!!  I had a cat who would sit on the bath tub and swish her paws and tail in the water.  She would start to jump in then chicken out!  She also always went to the bathroom with you and taught herself to use the toilet, scratching around the rim rather than flushing!  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner your description is funny....but not so much for the cat.  Our dog has never been to the carwash, but when I take the trash to the landfill x2 a week, he loves to ride along. 

But, considering he is a husky who HATES to be groomed, and he's blowing coat, I sometimes wear a mask in the doggy-car due to my allergies. 

Respected Contributor

Such cute dogs!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday @Sooner I always wanted a cat who would love riding in the car and be happy to go for a swim!  Maybe there is a cat in my future who will love those things.  All my cats tho have been amazing in their own way Smiley Happy  

I did have a cat, Bradley, who didn't swim, but he loved to go sailing with me on a little sunfish on the lake.  He also loved floating on a kickboard while I swam him around.  Was lots of fun. (for both of us)

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

@Sooner your description is funny....but not so much for the cat.  Our dog has never been to the carwash, but when I take the trash to the landfill x2 a week, he loves to ride along. 

But, considering he is a husky who HATES to be groomed, and he's blowing coat, I sometimes wear a mask in the doggy-car due to my allergies. 

@cindyNC Don't worry.  The cat was fine.  He would take the cat to the drive in for fish and the cat would stand in the window and meow and they'd bring its fish. . . 

I would have been worse than the cat if I had thought I was going flying in a fighter with that guy!  My husband and I sort of looked after him for a couple years and I can say it takes all kinds!  

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Nonametoday @Sooner I always wanted a cat who would love riding in the car and be happy to go for a swim!  Maybe there is a cat in my future who will love those things.  All my cats tho have been amazing in their own way Smiley Happy  

I did have a cat, Bradley, who didn't swim, but he loved to go sailing with me on a little sunfish on the lake.  He also loved floating on a kickboard while I swam him around.  Was lots of fun. (for both of us)

@moonandthestars I think I sense a SIAMESE cat in your future!  You never know what they will do--most I have had loved to walk on a leash!