Respected Contributor

My little dog will be 18 years old in December. She snores, and I love it because I hear that she's still with me.

Respected Contributor

LOL! does she ever!

My lady-like little 17-year-old Himalayan, Missy, snores like an asthmatic mountain lion!

Honored Contributor

Both dogs I have owned snore. When the dog and DH are both snoring, it’s time for me to go to the guest bedroom. 

Honored Contributor

From amazon

From Lectro Fan, High Fidelity Noise Machine.  Over 20 white noise sounds and volume.

Respected Contributor

our lap dog dosnt snore but sometimes she makes noise or growls or even barks a little. i looked it up. there dreaming. it said dogs do it when there in a deep sleep. it said it takes a dog 10 minutes to be in a deep sleep where humans it takes like 90 minutes. our fur babies are so cute. and we love them so much.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 -

So true!

My biggest granddog love, over 100 bls would dream a lot and make the sweetest little yelps, snuffles, and his legs going like he was runningSmiley Happy

Love them so much!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"