Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I am hearing at this moment Miss Tiger snoring, she is loud Cat Very Happy

My other baby, Mickey Man is a gentleman even when he sleeps, he doesnt do that snoring!

Hey Dinaki!  I have three dogs and they all have their own quirks.  Josephine snores really loud, I love it!  Junior dreams in his sleep and makes lots of noise plus his legs run while he sleeps.  He has some audible and smelly gas too!  Abby is very old with Cushings disease and sometimes walks the floor at night.  She makes frequent trips outside to pee pee.  I wake myself up with my own snoring and am guilty of tossing and turning and the gas thingie too!   Smiley Happy  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Snores, snorts, and twitching.  Must have really good dreams.

Honored Contributor

Oh yes.

Honored Contributor

Molly, our beagle, snores and her legs run down many rabbits in her dreams. Sometimes her cheeks puff up as she gets so tired chasing squirrels while she's asleep.

Molly and DH snore so loudly that I hear them without my hearing aids in, so it must be pretty darn loud. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, and I LOVE it!

Super Contributor

Yes!! One of mine does snore and she is quite proud of it.

Respected Contributor

My west highland snores sometimes, has dog mares and apparently chases squirrels in his sleep, also twitches eyebrows.  I love to watch him sleep and all his antics, I find it entertaining.  LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE

Respected Contributor

Lol, one of my cats snores.  When she does it, it's cute.  However, I just can't tolerate being around people that snore!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 I don't think it's necessary to correct someone's English or grammar. Dinaki is from Greece and speaks English much better than you or I speak Greek, ok? 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Our cat does not snore but our two little dogs sound like trains thankfully they do not both snore at the same time!

@dulwich I got a lite sound machine and it sounds out everything.   It will certainly go to the beach with us.  The grandsons will be up very early!!!