Honored Contributor

Re: Does being on this board encourage you to order more from QVC?

I would have to say no since my last order from the Q. was Feb. 2011.

HSN has had boards for a very long time. Tried them many years ago and way to boring.

https://community.hsn.com/

But I adore the Arcade

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

No, they've already done their best to keep me stocked up on stuff.  When I finally turned around and said, I think I have enough, that was it.

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

Read your title wrong. I thought it was referring to watching the networks.

Anyways, my answer is still the same. While I have purchased from hsn during this year, not sure!  I can't even remember the last year I bought something here. 

Even if it were something I might be looking for, which the high prices/plus s&h and taxes?  I do not need anything that bad. 

My wife hasn't been on this board for ages. Not even sure she knows when that might be.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

No, not at all.  I used to buy from QVC all the time, many items each month, but for the last 5 years or so, I only buy once or twice a year at most.

Reading posts here makes me less likely to order, actually.  I prefer to give my business to companies with better customer service, faster delivery, etc.

Respected Contributor

No, not at all.  Can't remember the last time I ordered anything from QVC.  Probably been 2 years or so.

Respected Contributor

No, just the opposite.

The more I hear about some of QVC's policies and shenanigans, and the more they do things like charging $3.50 for shipping and $6.50 for a return...and more Christmas sales in SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER, and the more the quality of their products declines...the less I buy.

Honored Contributor

-1  LOL

QVC introduces me to new brands, but I always buy directly from them, never the QVC version.

QVC forums introduce me to tons of new brands and products.

I only buy WEN here now.  And an occasional holiday/decor item.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

No, not in the least. I order much more from HSN and don't even participate on their forums. I ordered one thing from qvc this year and was not happy with it.  CS, faster shipping, item costs, quality of items, etc. are reasons I order from an online company. Not because of a forum.