Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if Anna Griffith is

If you don’t watch hsn then why .....................................

Regular Contributor

Oooo ice cicles lady!!!  That’s cold. You had to jump in and say that, didn’t ya!  I’m just curious, lady, that’s all. Geez, cool it. 👌 

Honored Contributor

@Yesyesyes568 wrote:

Your correct it’s griffin yet it still comes up as zero info. Well I was just curious. Usually a tv personality says something. Thought maybe somebody knew as recently she sorta made mention of a boyfriend. 

Oh well, didn’t mean to afend folks. I can appreciate privacy. Like I said I was just curious, she’s not really a private person being on hsn all the time. And her name plastered on everything. Oh well, ta ta. To each his own. 

@Yesyesyes568  Just because she is on HSN doesn’t mean she has an obligation to tell everyone about her personal life. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you wishmoon, could very well be true. I’m just curious. I may never know. But thank you for the insight. She is very pleasant natured and I thought I would love to see family pictures. Would have been sweet. Take care. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey lady, I didn’t say she had an obligation Toto tell everyone about her personal life on hsn just because she’s on hsn. Go back and read what I wrote. 

I was curious if anybody knew..........geez Lady, READ!

To proudlyfromNJ, sorry if you’ve taken such affense to this. It’s not for you to take so personally. My apologies. Just because someone’s curious you don’t have to get up on your high horse and jump, good grief. Settle down. I’m not being mean, think about it. Did I say something cruel. No. So, don’t get so uptight. Heavens. You’d think I was saying something nasty. And I’m not. Please read before you jump, okay 👌   

Take care, peace. 

Honored Contributor

@Yesyesyes568 wrote:

Hey lady, I didn’t say she had an obligation Toto tell everyone about her personal life on hsn just because she’s on hsn. Go back and read what I wrote. 

I was curious if anybody knew..........geez Lady, READ!

To proudlyfromNJ, sorry if you’ve taken such affense to this. It’s not for you to take so personally. My apologies. Just because someone’s curious you don’t have to get up on your high horse and jump, good grief. Settle down. I’m not being mean, think about it. Did I say something cruel. No. So, don’t get so uptight. Heavens. You’d think I was saying something nasty. And I’m not. Please read before you jump, okay 👌   

Take care, peace. 

@Yesyesyes568   Ok lady, I now know to pass your lovely posts on by. 

Regular Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ I think that’s a good idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

I google people all the time, because I am curious like you are. Don't apologize nobody on this board should be offended unless you google them!!