Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone here understand Lori goldstein's creations?

I did not until a co-worker started wearing the line and they are very flattering on her.  My co-worker does not wear 14 layers, usually just 2, and it looks very good on her and she looks put together as she wears it with dress pants, not leggings.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I own few items from Lori's line.  But they are simple - no fuss and wear well!!  I wear one top at a time. 

Rarely watch her shows. Hate the ridiculous 'permission to play' phrase. Permission or not, some of her combos look like clown costumes!  I don't really like her pattern on pattern style!  Nor do I like Isaac's style of piling on patterns!

I do like her color palette!!  She is good with combining  different hues of color!!

Respected Contributor

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of this layered cr**. NO ONE dresses like this. I don't know a single person who would purposefully mismatch their clothing and then layer it on. 

QVC is sooooooo boring now. Why is she on every single week? Seriously, do people buy her clothing weekly? Her items pill. 

Respected Contributor

NO.  From the beginning, I laughed.  I think of "bag lady" stereotypes when I see her clothes.  I do not buy from the line.  Having said that, it looks like her line is a good seller for QVC.  Go figure...

Honored Contributor

I don't think you need to understand clothing.  I think you just like it or you don't. 

Respected Contributor

No.