Super Contributor

....think Jen C reminds you of Patti R?

Esteemed Contributor

In terms of being difficult to watch .....

Yes

Honored Contributor

In looks?  Absolutely not.

Respected Contributor

I have the .Dooney presentation on now, but mostly I'm reading a book. I muted the sound because I don't care for Jen's voice and hyperbole. She tries so hard, but I feel nervous just watching her. I look up periodically to see what they are showing.

The tsv is terrible. Odd boxy shape, stiff, plastic-y saffiano leather (buy it if you like leather with a vinyl feel! Ick). Mother preordered that bag and surprised me with it, God love her. It is awkward on the shoulder yet doesn't look good carried in the hands. And it is way too big (looks like a travel bag or bowling bag. Mine (in yellow.) is going straight into the closet because I don't want to offend Mother by asking to return it. 

At least they are showing some good Florentine pieces, but I have too many so I'm not buying anything. Love my Dooney Florentine!

Honored Contributor

They are both women....that's about as far as any similarity goes. 

Trusted Contributor

A little bit, i think. I can't watch her very long her voice gets on my nerves.

Valued Contributor

@hopiAgree -- and in terms of hyperactivity, screechy voice, fake laugh and over the top behavior too.

Super Contributor

Yes. I don't like to watch her, either!

Honored Contributor

She makes me nervous and I am not a nervous person.

I think she tries to hard and she seems to make a lot of faces trying to make her sales pitch.

Respected Contributor

I don't know who "Jen C" is.